Pray For Me
Reformatted my laptop on the 1st day of semester(OS corrupted, possible cause - virus) after I had just formatted 1 week ago.
Subscribed a telephone line at my room. There was a problem with the connection as I could not make outgoing calls although, it works at my housemates room. The management took more than a week to fix it.
Changed of internet service provider at my rental apartment. Currently, still a bit unstable.
My laptop crashed several times during the change of internet service provider. I suspected there was something wrong with the hardware and bring my laptop for servicing.
I was whacked by a hardcore Manu fan when I was watching Manu vs Arsenal match in the pub. All my friends were seated closely to me but only I was the 'lucky' 1.
I collected my laptop from the service centre. I was recommended to do a recovery for my laptop which I did. However, my recovery disc seemed to be corrupted, it created an error to my recovery image inside my harddisk, thus the recovery process was unsuccessful.
I contacted the service centre, the staff who took my 1st call, claim my case was the 1st of its kind that they encountered and told me to hold while he went to consult his supervisor. I waited more than 10 mins and decided to hang up and called again. This time, another staff took my call, and provided a solution for me straight away. The solution was to send me another recovery disc out of good will as my laptop is still under warranty.
The recovery disc arrived 2 days ago, however the disc was not able to bootup. The disc was actually the application and driver disc rather than the recovery image disc! I contacted the service centre again. The staff was surprised as he stated that the recovery package was supposed to have 2 discs, 1 recovery image disc, and 1 application and driver disc. They will send another package to me.
The above are the items that I am able to recall at the moment. There are more but I do not have the luxury to wait till I remember. Due to all these problems, I am not able to concentrate fully on my studies. I have a lot of school work that is behind schedules. I have 1 favor though, for friends and families who visit my blog, please pray for me, pray that things/events go more smoothly for me. I would very much appreciate it. It would be great if you are willing to comment your problems too so that I won't feel so depress/lonely... =P.
posted by Estan @ 11:21:00 PM (GMT+08:00).


