An Informative Two Weeks
I had visited each of my relatives living in Singapore, over the Chinese New Year celebration period(Lunar 1st - 15th). For my mother's side, it was different in the past where all of us would gather in our grandparent's place. Now, after our grandparent passed away, we have to visit each family at their respective house. As for my father's side, we will still visit each relative's house even after we have gathered in our grandparent's place(been like this for a few years, don't ask me why).
These visits are like 1 on 1 conversation where both families will be able to gossip on a more bigger scale. Through all these visits, I know more about my relatives and my family members from stuffs I have not heard of, incidents in the past that lead to results in the present, 'cause and effect'. It will be too long to write everything down so I will just stop here.
I am 7 days away from flying back to Melbourne so I guess I will be posting less. Perhaps returning to the frequency of posting once a week when I was at Melbourne last year.
posted by Estan @ 2:50:00 PM (GMT+08:00).
About Me 24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.
Interests Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC
Disclaimer What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.
Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War
During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American
general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...
|