Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wakeup Call

I am still recovering from my sickness that has turned into a flu just after 1 day of manifesting in my body. This sickness was a wake up call for me. After I returned from Melbourne, the 3 things that occupied most of my time was my gf, 3 semester project and Resident Evil 4.

I had a short sting of Resident Evil 4 in Melbourne on my housemate's Gamecube and I came to fulfill it on my bro's PS2. At 1st I was still able to allocate the time accordingly for each activity but after getting more and more advance into the game, the 'time' became out of control. I still allocate the same amount of time for my gf thus the time for the rest of the activities were getting shorter and shorter. There are days where I just spent the whole day playing whenever my gf was too busy to meet up with me.

I getting sick is a sign of what has happened to my health. It is worse when I think about my 3 semester project, seeing that I am just a month away(not counting Lunar New Year period) from the beginning of next semester. The plans that I layed out have not been followed, not to mention that I have to report to my supervisor of my progress during this summer break. He does not expect much but it is always good to impress. :)

Further more, the early revival of my blog will take up some of my time as well. Therefore, yesterday I had returned the PS2 to my bro. From now on till next semester starts, the activities that I will allocate more time are my gf, my 3 semester project and my post. In the meantime, I also come up with a list of things to accomplish, these are the things that I thought of earlier but was washed to the back of my mind by Resident 'Evil' 4.

1. Buys reference books from either Bras Brasah or Clementi.
2. Brushs up on embedded programming.
3. Learns gcc (needed for 1 of my course next semester)
4. Learns to cook more dishes. (for living in Melbourne)
5. Heads down to Sim Lim Tower (Hardware research for my 3 semester project)

These are the things that I still remember currently, there maybe more...

posted by Estan @ 11:00:00 AM (GMT+08:00).



Photo Album Links
F1 Grand Prix(03/04/06)
Genting Trip(07/01/06)
Melbourne Tour(30/06/05)
Melbourne City(05/03/05)
Melbourne Obeservation Deck(02/03/05)
Great Ocean Road(26/02/05)

About Me
24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.

Interests
Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC

Disclaimer
What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.

Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War

During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...

Interesting Links
Xpat Xperience
Redfish
OpenOffice vs. Microsoft Office
Linux Fedora Boot Faster
Microsoft and Opera Battle Result
Win XP2 Review and Tweak
Google + Bush









 Use OpenOffice.org

Firefox Flicks!




moon info