Sunday, January 01, 2006

Shaking Incident

I went to polyclinic with my gf the other day. I was sitting on the left corner of a 4 seats bench. My gf was beside me and there was a guy on the right corner, the 3rd seat was empty. An Auntie came to sit at my gf's seat after she went to take her queue number. While waiting, I was shaking my leg(I know it is a bad habit). The auntie called out to me to stop shaking, "girl ah... or boy ah, don't shake your leg, all the 4 seats are shaking when you shake your leg." I was kind of pissed as she spoke while looking down at her bag, not looking at me(reason for the 'girl or boy'). It was very impolite and she spoke in a very harsh tone.

I ignored her, and continue shaking. I wanted her to repeat what she said, then I would act as though I was a foreigner and did not understand Chinese and thought she had some mental problems as she was not looking at me while she spoke.

I am not sure if the guy at the other corner overheard what the auntie said. Hilariously, he started to shake his leg too, vigorously, not long after 'she spoke to herself'. The auntie felt the 'shakiness' and looked towards my leg and then that guy's leg and started to say the same thing to that guy too, followed by a sentence which she just lectured the 'boy'(me) beside her. I wanted to stay and continue to shake my leg to see what would have happened but my gf had gotten her queue number and we had to proceed to the waiting area of the doctor she was allocated to.

posted by Estan @ 6:23:00 PM (GMT+08:00).



Photo Album Links
F1 Grand Prix(03/04/06)
Genting Trip(07/01/06)
Melbourne Tour(30/06/05)
Melbourne City(05/03/05)
Melbourne Obeservation Deck(02/03/05)
Great Ocean Road(26/02/05)

About Me
24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.

Interests
Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC

Disclaimer
What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.

Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War

During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...

Interesting Links
Xpat Xperience
Redfish
OpenOffice vs. Microsoft Office
Linux Fedora Boot Faster
Microsoft and Opera Battle Result
Win XP2 Review and Tweak
Google + Bush









 Use OpenOffice.org

Firefox Flicks!




moon info