The God Is Back In Liverpool!!!

I was up late last night doing spring cleaning. Before I slept, I read up on any soccer news on the internet and was shocked to learn that Robbie Fowler has rejoined Liverpool. He is and still refer to as god by the fans. My bro learnt of the news this morning and was even more thrilled that I was.
Credit to Rafael Benitez as it is an awesome purchase. Fowler left Liverpool in 2001 because he was 3rd choice striker under Houllier. It was inevitable as Fowler's style does not suit Houllier's defensive system. Fowler is the type of player that thrive under an attacking formation. He can convert any 1/2 chances into goals which is what Liverpool needs now.
Currently Liverpool is playing attacking football. All the midfielders even the defenders are capable of creating goal scoring chances. No offence to other strikers in the team as they are good in their own styles but none of them are as good as Fowler in converting those chances. I cannot wait to see Fowler in action, having seen that he is slowly getting his form back in Man City. I still remember the goal he scored in their derby. Van der sar had no chance. The God is back! Here are some facts about him from Liverpoolfc.
I have finished the spring cleaning in my room. Below is a picture of my desk. Still Untidy? Well, it has not been this tidy since last November when I returned from Melbourne. :P
posted by Estan @ 6:18:00 PM (GMT+08:00).


