Genting Highlands Trip Day 1
We boarded the coach at 7am on the 1st day. The coach was of a lower standard than the previous one due to the peak season so we had a tough journey reaching the destination. I had a little argument with my gf soon after we boarded the coach due to some miscommunications. It was her 1st time to Genting so she was nervous and I was over protective of her. Everything went back to normal not long after.
As I mentioned about the coach standard, we had our toughest moments when it was climbing the Highland. The driver had to turn off the air-conditioning and drag the engine on a lower gear. This caused the speed of the coach to be very slow(every other vehicles and the better coaches were overtaking us) and the seats to be very hot. I estimated the journey was increased by an hour due to that issue.
After arriving, checking in and settling down, we went to look for a quick meal as we were hungry. After scouting a few stores, we decided to go for noodles. My gf ordered prawn noodle soup without knowing it was spicy and she ended up with stomach discomfort so the rest of the day was spent with light activities.
I watched the EPL match of Bolton vs. Liverpool in the hotel lobby. I could watch it in the casino cafe too but the noise was too loud for me to hear the commentator. Nothing is perfect though, the resolution of the tv screen in the lobby was not set properly, the score on the top was unable to be seen. This meant that I had to glue my eyes to the screen, in order not to miss out on any goals and how the match went.
posted by Estan @ 2:57:00 PM (GMT+08:00).


