Genting Highland Trip Day 2
After trying out several amusement rides while taking photos, we tried out the 4D motion master. We were placed on mechanical seats and were given special glasses to wear. Then a short clip began, it was about Aladdin. The seats moved while Aladdin was flying on his carpet. Surfers should know what I meant by now. The most intriguing moments of this show was that when several snakes appeared, all the viewers' legs were shot by air bullets(that mimic the snakes' bites) and the whole place was filled with screams.
The exit of the show led us to another entrance of the outdoor theme park, a place we missed out earlier for photo shoots. We took photos with the 'Flying Coaster' which was just beside the entrance. It is an amusement ride that allows a person to ride in a superman flying position, going up & down, turning 360 degrees...etc.
After that we went back to the indoor theme park for more amusement rides. We took the monorail where the rides were designed as bugs. What makes this special to write is because we thought that monorail was in the outdoor category as we saw it earlier. We were not totally right as that monorail has 2 boarding stations. The rail goes in circles through both the indoor and outdoor theme parks. Most of the photos were taken during the ride.
After dinner, we went to the major attraction of Genting Highland, the casino. I brought my gf to try out the 'Keno'. A Toto liked game where we are able to select numbers range from 1 - 80, select the amount of cash to bet and the number of rounds to play. We were able to guess a couple of numbers correct and that won us a few bucks. My gf was not that lucky as she had 6 out of 7 numbers of her selection correct, and would win RM400 if she had played the next round. :P

I went to test out the touch screen technology implemented on the 'Big Small/Tai Sai' game and I salute whoever came up with the idea. The handling of cash/chips are all done by machines, only the handling of dices is still kept the traditional way. To play, a player inserts a dollar note (minimum RM10) into the machine(like jackpot), the balance will be displayed on the screen and the player will be able to select the amount to bet and the result they guess.
What I like about this improvement is that the screen will display the previous results(10 sets I think, didn’t count), this helps to save the trouble of writing down all the results in a paper for those 'tactical' people. Another reason is that the machines have a 50 sec time limit, I love this the most as the traditional way allow damn too much time for people to place their bets, crew distributing the chips to the players won, worst if new players join in and have to change their cash to chips. Another major issue is that players sometimes accidentally push away other player’s chips. Some notice it and place it back, some place it wrongly or some does not even notice or bother to place it back.
However, some may disagree with me like my bro did when I told him about this technology. He said he will feel strange without the chips to hold and the game running so fast. Everybody has their own preference.

I had the beginner's luck on this game; by the way, they name it 'Rapid Sic Bo'. The 1st round of the game I played, I betted on a rare number which is in the '1 wins 50' category. I betted RM10 and won RM500. Sadly, the luck was solely for beginners as I returned that amount to them after I was familiar with the game. :|
posted by Estan @ 3:42:00 PM (GMT+08:00).


