Concern & Hurtful
I had dinner with my family earlier, upon knowing I am sick, my dad immediately said that it was because I always eat fried food. 1st of all, I know he is concern for me, every father does for their sons but it was hurtful to say it in that manner. I am not even a fried food lover in the past, a bit maybe, everyone does. I just kept quiet as I do not want the conversation to lead to a bad ending(there was a possibility).
After living alone for 9 months in Melbourne, I can say out loud that I grown out of eating fried food. I avoid it unless I am in a hurry('fast' food) or the person I am with want to eat it. I came back on the last week of November and till now, I have eaten less than 2 digits count of fried food meals, less than 20 if include 'Nasi Lemak'. So here it is a typical father & son of different frequencies making a conversation. I hope things will improve after I have graduated.
posted by Estan @ 11:47:00 PM (GMT+08:00).
About Me 24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.
Interests Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC
Disclaimer What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.
Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War
During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American
general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...
|