Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fined & Fainted

I gotten a fine from a tram conductor on board a tram. My friends & I were going to have dinner after badminton. There were total 7 of us, 4 of us were without tickets so when we saw the tram conductor came up, we made a run for it, 2 of us exit from the middle door, my future housemate and I went for the back door, the rest brought out their un-use tram tickets to validate. The 2 that exit from the middle door were stopped by another tram conductor waiting outside. My future housemate managed to escape but I was not able to.

Here was the twist, 1 of the 3 with the ticket used the validate machine across him to validate his ticket, his arm was in the path where my future housemate and I going to take. His arm came out just after my future housemate passed which resulted in blocking me. That was enough for me to get stopped by the tram conductor rushing to the back door. Ironic!

The 3 of us met up with the rest and had a chat about the incident. I talked about the arm blocking my way too which that guy responded that I was blaming him! Please, we are all adults, I was talking about the event not aiming at any person. I understand that if I was in his shoe I would have quickly validated my ticket too. This shows that he does not treat me as sincerely as to other friends he prefers, I believed, knowing him since last semester, he will not react like that to friends he prefers. I can only blame myself for not buying a ticket and not others. I reacted to his accusation verbally, saying I was talking about the event not person, don't be so sensitive. At the back of my mind I was thinking, what if I said yes? Will he pick a fight with me or start a cold war?

Later in the night, I went to disco with my future housemate and another friend. These 2 are of the 3s that I mentioned that I "clicked" immediately with. These 2 months, the 3s and I really get along very well. We help each other on school works, have fun together and most importantly we speak from heart to heart to each other, compared to none with others I know since last semester.

Back to the disco, I fainted in the disco! We were dancing together and I told my friends I needed to go to the toilet and made my way there. On the way I suddenly felt dizzy and my eyes blacking out. I managed to hold on to the wall and then I told myself to hang on. I closed my eyes to rest and when I opened up my eyes I was supported by a few people! They supported me to the toilet and make sure I was able to stand before leaving. I washed my face and pee before going back to my friends. I told my friends that I fainted and they immediately brought me home.

Strangely, I was totally in control after I woke up from the faint. I still can walk, can talk, and can joke. I guess this is genetic as my brother told me he has experienced this a few times before now it was my turn! It could be because of the lighting too, this disco that we went, the lighting is much dimmer compared to the place we went last time. The only light is at the bar and several disco lightings at the ceiling with only a single color that will kept rotating (think vehicle head light, much smaller (focus) and much brighter). It flashed into my eyes countless times.

I think I did stumble to the ground as my nose had the impression of the spectacles I wore and the area near the eye bags, the places where the spectacles rest, felt pain when I pressed. My friends said from now on they will accompany me to the toilet...lol.

posted by Estan @ 6:29:00 PM (GMT+08:00).



Photo Album Links
F1 Grand Prix(03/04/06)
Genting Trip(07/01/06)
Melbourne Tour(30/06/05)
Melbourne City(05/03/05)
Melbourne Obeservation Deck(02/03/05)
Great Ocean Road(26/02/05)

About Me
24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.

Interests
Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC

Disclaimer
What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.

Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War

During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...

Interesting Links
Xpat Xperience
Redfish
OpenOffice vs. Microsoft Office
Linux Fedora Boot Faster
Microsoft and Opera Battle Result
Win XP2 Review and Tweak
Google + Bush









 Use OpenOffice.org

Firefox Flicks!




moon info