Exam Results and New Exams Dates
The results of my 2 supplementary exams I took last month are out. 1 is a pass and the other is a distinction! Funny right? Supplementary exams are supposed to be just pass or fail. I was quite confused when my status on that exam was "deferred" instead of "withheld". I guess the co-ordinator of that subject is lenient or it may be because of my lab results were not bad or he knows he did not teach really well in lecture. :P
The dates of this semester's exams are out too, I am taking 4 exams. 1st is on 25/10, followed by 26/10, 4/11 and 9/11. They are Computer Systems Engineering 3, Mathematics for SECSE (Discrete Maths), Electronics Engineering 3 and Software System Engineering 3. There will be an oral presentation cum examination for my 3 semester project as well but the date is not finalized yet. It will be a standard presentation followed by answering 4 questions out of 100 questions, Every 10 questions base on 1 lecture. The 4 questions weight 40%, 1 question 10%! How huge is that!
I think I will go back to SG around 20+ of November. My parents may be coming over for holiday and my girlfriend is having exams as well, no point returning to SG while she needs to prepare for her exams.
posted by Estan @ 6:29:00 PM (GMT+08:00).
About Me 24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.
Interests Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC
Disclaimer What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.
Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War
During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American
general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...
|