Friday, August 12, 2005

Reflect on Yesterday 11/08

Yesterday was kind of a funny day for me. In the morning, during my lab, I forgot to remove my thumb drive from 1 of the lab machines again. Luckily, 1 of my projectmates from another subject was still there. The lab is free-access when there is no lesson. I dislike the lab machines arrangement. Inside the lab is a single shelf bench. The monitor is placed on the bench while the CPU is placed on top of the shelf. The shelf is above my height so my eyes will miss it after packing.

Next, during 1 of the lectures, 1 of my Aussie classmates was rushing a math assignment that I am taking too. I find it odd as the assignment deadline is next week. Both his friend and him said the deadline is the next day! I was totally shock as I just did question 1. The good thing was my classmate said he was about to complete the assignment and would pass his to me then. After the lecture, I asked other classmates for confirmation, the majority said it is next week. My classmate was totally relieved, so was I.

Attended another lecture next, the lecturer gave us a thinking question. 1 of the guys gave some sort of a 'stupid answer'. The lecturer started to do his explanation where he got heated up as he went on and uttered the word 'hell'. The whole lecture room went silent for a second then burst into laughter! The lecturer apologized to us along with the 'already past 5pm' reason.

After school, went to the gym with new friends I knew from 1 of the subjects we are taking together. They are Singaporeans too and live in the same rental building with me. I always wanted to go to the gym facility ever since I moved in. However a part of me is too lazy to go and it is boring going alone. I paid 5 bucks for daily entry to do the trial. I ran on the treadmill for 10mins. Boy, it was good. I have not sweat (due to exercising) for 1/2 a year. My new friends go to the gym frequently so I have made up my mind to follow suit. I will be spending 39 bucks monthly to use the gym. I will have to start slowly because my body aches after I have woken up this morning.

posted by Estan @ 7:54:00 PM (GMT+08:00).



Photo Album Links
F1 Grand Prix(03/04/06)
Genting Trip(07/01/06)
Melbourne Tour(30/06/05)
Melbourne City(05/03/05)
Melbourne Obeservation Deck(02/03/05)
Great Ocean Road(26/02/05)

About Me
24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.

Interests
Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC

Disclaimer
What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.

Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War

During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...

Interesting Links
Xpat Xperience
Redfish
OpenOffice vs. Microsoft Office
Linux Fedora Boot Faster
Microsoft and Opera Battle Result
Win XP2 Review and Tweak
Google + Bush









 Use OpenOffice.org

Firefox Flicks!




moon info