Brain Overload...
The past 2 weeks, my brain has been digesting a lot of information, making out head and tail on new things being taught in lecture. Every hour will be thinking about school work even during bathing! I am also losing sleep and losing my leisure times! There is usually a 1-2 hr where I am simply doing nothing, just surfing the net, stare at the wall, play games, write my post...etc. Those times are gone!
There was 1 thing that helped me survive the past 2 weeks, it was Australian Idol! It had reached the semi-final (top 30) by that time. There is a rock chick in the 1st group and a funky blues chick in the 2nd group. Those 2 are my favorites and they are through to the finals. The funky blues chick can even be considered my idol already! It is the 1st time that I declared myself as a fan of a person. I am a fan of Liverpool football club, a fan of sci-fi show (eg.startrek). I am attracted to songs more than the singers but this time is different. I have the same feeling of watching Liverpool soccer match when I am seeing the funky blues chick performing. Those who want to see their pictures, here is the link. The rock chick's name is Tarni and my idol's name is Milly!
The pace have slowed down a bit after submission of assignments and my project analysis report is near to completion. My leisure time is coming back. I have been playing old games from Nintendo and Sega on my laptop using emulator.
These games are not as addictive as playing new games because they had already been played. I am currently playing 'Shining Force II' using Sega emulator. It was a very popular game in those days. The 2D graphic is not bad; Phantasy Star 4's graphic is the best. Here is a snap shot of the battle scene.
posted by Estan @ 10:20:00 PM (GMT+08:00).


