Moving On
Attended my advanced electronic laboratory today, have to be in groups of 3. I am group together with a Malaysian and an 'African', I use 'African' as I do not know where the place he is from even after he told me. However, he did tell me that it is somewhere near South Africa so I use 'African' and yes, his skin colour is black. It was fun during the laboratory, as my practical was 1 of my strength in poly. All the cables, circuit board, power supply, signal generator, oscilloscope...etc. However the oscilloscope is the only 1 I recall how to use as it is the exact same model in my poly. The rest is like an upgrade; having a hard time learning but it was fun.
Form with another group in another subject, an Aussie and an 'African'. This 'African' looks more like an Asian than an 'African' and no, his skin colour is not black. We had a lengthy chat, seems like we will get along quite well, oh, they are all males by the way. I could not find my course co-ordinator, went to his office like 4-5 times on different timings. He also did not reply my email so it is highly and likely that he did not come to work today. Hope I can find him tomorrow.
posted by Estan @ 11:01:00 PM (GMT+08:00).
About Me 24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.
Interests Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC
Disclaimer What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.
Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War
During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American
general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...
|