Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hit By A Tram

Went to eat buffet with my friends. Since the place was quite far from our apartment so we took a tram. City Circle, a free tram that circles around the city. The tram was supposed take us to a location near the buffet however I did not know whether if it was Sunday or part of the rail is still on re-construction, the tram terminated half way. All the commuters got off the tram and crowded outside the tram not knowing what to do or thinking of what to do next. My friends and I were the last to get off the tram. We moved around the crowd and stopped at the junction to wait for the traffic lights to turn green in order to cross the road. Suddenly, I was hit hard by something, I felt it pushing me away and I was about to fall. Miraculously, my body shifted itself from left to right and managed to get a foot on the ground without falling. (Description from my friends, that moment was total blank in my head). In a second, pain from my leg struck me and I figured out that the terminated tram made a turn to the left instead of its original straight route and my friends was standing on the safety yellow line while I was standing inside it. Ironically, we did not get to eat the buffet as there was a long queue so we decided to go to other place where we would not be using the tram in the 1st place. Lucky me!


posted by Estan @ 11:35:00 PM (GMT+08:00).



Photo Album Links
F1 Grand Prix(03/04/06)
Genting Trip(07/01/06)
Melbourne Tour(30/06/05)
Melbourne City(05/03/05)
Melbourne Obeservation Deck(02/03/05)
Great Ocean Road(26/02/05)

About Me
24 years old from Singapore, studying Computer Systems in RMIT University.

Interests
Computers, Anime, Manga, Movies, TV, Liverpool FC

Disclaimer
What u have read, are my experiences, encounters and views at the point of writing. It is for me to look back and re-evaluate how different I think now and then. Comments are welcome.

Joke Per Post (If I Remember)
Mexican American War

During the Mexican/American war, an intense long standoff occurred along the front. For days and days neither side made any advances. Finally, an American general had a bright idea.
He aimed his rifle to the Mexican trenches and yelled "Hey Juan!"
A soldier jumped up and replied "What?"
The general shot him dead. This continued for three days.
A Mexican general decided that two could play this game and decided to try it out. He called out "Hey John!!"
An American replied "John isn't here......is that you Juan?"
The Mexican general stood up, "Yeah!"...

Interesting Links
Xpat Xperience
Redfish
OpenOffice vs. Microsoft Office
Linux Fedora Boot Faster
Microsoft and Opera Battle Result
Win XP2 Review and Tweak
Google + Bush









 Use OpenOffice.org

Firefox Flicks!




moon info